Office of Communications
3880 Ridge Road, Medina, OH 44256
Phone Numbers: 330-239-1901, 330-686-1901, 330-279-2727
- Dawn Marzano, Director of Communications, ext. 1261:
The Office of Communications manages a comprehensive communication, public relations and marketing program that builds and promotes positive relationships with the communities we serve. These relationships ultimately help to increase and maintain community support for the District. We are committed to providing accurate, timely and easy-to-understand information regarding the Highland Local School District, including special programs, events, curriculum updates, facilities updates, financial news, etc.
The Office of Communications is responsible for the following:
- Managing an internal and external communications program
- Media relations, including press releases and coverage
- Planning and development of an annual marketing and communications plan
- Coordination and design of the annual report and District calendar
- Crisis communication and support
- Production of all District publications, including a quarterly newsletter, "The Highland Highlight,"
e-news updates, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Coordination of the Highland Pride Award recognition program
- News and information updates to Channel 22 and the web site
- Assisting with the preparation of special reports
Last Updated on Friday, 14 September 2012 09:21